Fleet & Vehicle Tracking
Btracking delivers quick and proven results for you and your operations – results like improved fleet tracking and routing, reduced mileage and fuel costs, reduced labor costs and meeting [or even exceeding] customers’ expectations. These add up to impressive benefits for your business and customers. With Btracking fleet tracking solutions you will be able to:
- Gain insight into your operations. Capture real-time data for improved decision-making.
- Control costs. Lower fuel expense, labor costs, mileage, unauthorized use, theft or loss, insurance premiums and more.
- Reduce complexity. Get easy-to-use, interactive maps and customizable, automated reports to simplify managing mobile resources.
- Improve productivity. With the latest mapping and reporting technology, optimize your drivers’ time and get more done in less time.
- Decrease risk. With automated reporting, vehicle maintenance is kept up-to-date, improving overall safety.
- Maintain compliance. Labor intensive, manual methods are replaced with automated data collection and reports for accurate and streamlined regulations compliance reporting.
- Improve customer service. Arrive on time at customers’ locations, deliver accurate shipments, and eliminate incorrect or fraudulent work time and delivery reporting.
BT LMGU 700 Economical Real-Time Fleet GPS Tracking Device
- Effective Low Cost Solution
- Compact Size
- Hard Install Requirement
- Multiple I/O
- Efficient Power Usage
- Super Sensitive GPS
BT LMU 1200 Real-Time Fleet GPS Tracking Device with Internal Back-up Battery
- Multiple I/O
- Screw Mount/ Tamperproof
- Compact Size
- Rechargeable Battery
- Vehicle on/off tracking
- US Mil Spec
BT Spidfer GMT Real-Time Fleet GPS Tracking Device with Navigation Integration
- Ignition Sensing
- Headset Plug
- Rugged Casing
- Compact Design
BT LGMU 1100 Real-Time GPS Tracking Device for Watercraft & Motorbikes
- Waterproof casing
- Deep Sleep Mode
- Low Power Consumption
- Ideal for theft recovery
- Real Time tracking
BT-OBD- 2000 Real-Time Vehicle GPS Tracking Device with OBD-II InterfaceThe BT-OBD- 2000 GPS Tracking Device with OBD-II interface is absolutely the easiest GPS tracking solution to deploy. Simply plug the unit into your car’s OBD port and you’re done. The OBD port provides uninterrupted power to your tracking device so you’ll never have to worry about losing sight of your vehicle due to a dead battery. What’s more, the BT-OBD- 2000 can be moved easily from one vehicle to another in just seconds with no installation mess. All vehicles manufactured for sale in the United States after 1996 come equipped with an OBD port. This port is typically found beneath the dashboard to the left-hand side of the steering wheel column. Once installed just log in to the web-based mapping site with your unique login ID and password to see where your vehicles are right now, where they’ve been throughout history, and how your drivers are behaving behind the wheel.
BT-OBD-3000 Real-Time Fleet GPS Tracking Device with OBD-II Interface and Full Diagnostic SupportThe BT-OBD-3000 GPS Tracking Device with OBD-II interface and diagnostic support is specifically designed for automotive tracking applications where easy installation and access to the vehicle’s diagnostics is a must. Ideal for monitoring a vehicle’s location and speed, as well detecting hard braking, cornering or acceleration, the BT-OBD-3000 also gives you visibility in to the vehicle’s diagnostic data for information on metrics such as fuel level, oil pressure, mileage and critical error codes. For added security and control, the BT-OBD-3000 can even notify you when the device has been unplugged and then reconnected by the driver.